For ages 8-12 years old
Children at this age are really forming who they are and the person they want to be. It’s a good time to help them shape their character and teach them how to be the best person they can be, using some etiquette skills to help them behave appropriately in social situations and with their peers.
We teach a blend of traditional etiquette and contemporary manners fit for the 21st century, promoting leadership and self confidence through etiquette and dining skills. In turn, knowing how to act in different situations gives our pre-teens lots of confidence and self esteem and the ability to shine at every occasion.
Our interactive and engaging lessons are fun, to get full interest and buy-in from your children. The skills they will learn at Mr & Mrs Manners will help your pre-teen make a smoother transition into the teenage years, confident in their abilities to meet life’s social challenges.
Topics we cover include:
- Social & Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Introductions and Greetings
- Self-respect & Respect for Others
- Conversation & Listening Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Social Media Etiquette & Safety
- The Protocol of Public Places
- The ABCs of Table Manners and Dining
- Table Place Settings (UK, Continental, US)
- Napkins & Handling Silverware
- Difficult to Eat Foods
- Do’s & Don’ts of Graceful Dining
- Showing Appreciation
To organise a private session for one, please CONTACT US.
Please enquire regarding pricing or see our SCHEDULE page for upcoming courses and prices.
We also offer dining etiquette classes for this age group – find out more HERE.
(ages 4 – 7)
Just For Teens
(ages 12 – 17)